- Cut and shape metal using hand and power tools
- Weld, braze, and bolt parts together to assemble trailers and other equipment
- Test assembled equipment for leaks, proper function, and compliance with safety regulations
- Make repairs and modifications as needed
- Maintain a clean and safe work environment
The successful candidate will:
- Be able to read and understand engineering drawings
- Be proficient in Oxy (hot work), TIG & MIG welding
- Have excellent grinder skills and general fitting abilities
- Be able to lift heavy objects and work in confined spaces
- Be able to work overtime at short notice when required
- Be available to work a half day every 2nd Saturday or more
We are seeking a motivated individual who is looking for a role that will be challenging and rewarding and will play a pivotal part in the ongoing success of the business.
This position offers a great long term opportunity for the right candidate to be part of the team for a very successful South Australian family owned company that continues to experience growth within the market.
If you have a passion for welding and fabrication and are looking for a challenging and rewarding career, we encourage you to apply.Show less