DROP DECK Semi-trailer with Bi-fold Hydraulic Ramps and AIR suspension 13.7m (45’) long
DROP DECK Semi-trailer with Bi-fold Self Powered Hydraulic Controlled Ramps and AIR suspension
13.7m (45’) long x 2.5m wide x 30,000kg capacity (UDL) Triaxle
- Trailer axles with 10 stud x 285PCD axle hubs and 8.25 x 22.5 tubeless steel wheels (Optional Aluminium)
- Bi-fold Rear Hydraulic Ramps [25-tonne mass load]125x50x5mm pressed channel high tensile frame cross members at 500mm Centres
- 125 RSJ trailer side coamings, raised the 27mm floor with 20mm SHS in-fill between coaming and floor plate.
- Heavy-duty triaxle AIR suspension ( 9’1” extreme axle centres)
- Westinghouse EBS road train trailer brake control kit.
- 8.25×22.5 tubeless wheels with GTI tyres
- Ring Feder trailer coupling
- Hella LED Trailer lighting
- 90mm bottom access kingpin
- Jost landing legs
- Front “demountable headboard” comprising two intermediate sockets positioned across and welded to the front of the trailer frame
- Chain tie-downs (anchor point) spaced full length of trailers
- Additional floor stringer 2400mm long at the rear side of the trailer under floor plate (both sides of trailer adjacent coaming).
- Painted grey chassis and deck. Grit blasted, prime painted and finish painted with two-pack paint.
- High tensile steel low profile fabricated I-beam longitudinal
- 4mm checker plate floor
- Removable heavy-duty skid plate
- 25mm NB Diameter pipe full-length tie rails
- 200 x 75 RRSC Road Train tow coupling mounting with 100x 50 RSC diagonal braces
- Steel weatherproof toolbox
- 20-litre plastic water tank.
- Dual spare wheel carrier
- Rubber stone guard forward of landing legs x 150mm above ground.
- Electrical cable conduit according to Hazardous Goods requirements
|This item is also available for sale: view listing|
|Need something different? Talk to us about a custom solution.|